Download Speedometer Service, Repair, Removal, Installation & Troubleshooting procedures for Harley Davidsion H-D Softail, Sportster, Dyna & Touring Model Motorcycles Including Speedometer Wiring Diagrams on all 1985-2009 Bikes.
Harley Davidson Speedometer Service, Repair & Parts Manual
HARLEY DAVIDSON - Sportster Manuals - Touring Manuals - Dyna Manuals - Softail Manuals
Select one of the following factory service repair manuals related to your needs. All motorcycle Harley Davidson service manuals are listed below. All of the Harley Davidson manuals are PDF files and are instantly available for download, just select your year and model below.
What is a Harley Davidson Service/Repair Manual?
A Harley Davidson Service Manual/Repair Manual is a book just like any other book you would buy in a store except this eBook is delivered straight to your computer instantly. This means you get all the information you need now to service, repair or get a better understanding of your ride.
Not sure what to expect in a Harley Davidson Service Manual?
Click on "Previews" for a free sample download to get an idea of
what a Harley pdf manual looks like.
1986-2003 Sportster Service Manual Preview
2005 XL Sportster Service Manual Preview
HARLEY DAVIDSON SERVICE MANUALS
FULL ACCESS SERVICE MANUALS BELOW
HARLEY DAVIDSON SERVICE & REPAIR MANUALS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
2001 Harley Davidson Touring H-D Service Manual & 2001 H-D Electrical Diagnostics Manual for Harley Models: FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide (2001), FLHTC/I Electra Glide Classic (2001), FLHT Electra Glide Standard (2001), FLTR/I Road Glide (2001), FLHRCI Road King Classic (2001), FLHR/I Road King (2001) and also contains the 2001 H-D FLT Police Model Service Manual Supplement and 2001 H-D FLTRSEI2 Service Manual Supplement.
2002 Harley Davidson Touring Service Manual & 2002 H-D Touring Electrical Diagnostic Manual for models: FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide (2002), FLHTC/FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic (2002), FLHT Electra Glide Standard (2002), FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide (2002), FLTR/I Road Glide (2002), FLHRCI Road King Classic (2002), FLHR Road King (2002), 2002 FLT Police Models Service Manual Supplement and 2002 FLTRSEI2 Model Service Manual Supplement.
2003 Harley Davidson Touring 2003 H-D Touring Service Manual, 2003 H-D Electrical Diagnostics Manual, 2003 H-D Police Model Service Manual Supplement and 2003 H-D FLHRSEI2 Service Manual Supplement for: 2003 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic- Electra Glide, 2003 Harley-Davidson FLHR/FLHRI Road King, 2003 Harley-Davidson FLHT Electra Glide -Standard, 2003 Harley-Davidson FLHRCI Road King -Classic, 2003 Harley-Davidson FLTR/FLTRI Road Glide, 2003 Harley-Davidson FLHTC/FLHTCI Electra Glide- Classic, 2003 FLHP, FLHTP and FLHRSEI2.
2004 Harley Touring Service Repair Manual & Electrical Diagnostics Manual For: 2004 H-D FLT Police Model, 2004 H-D FLHTCSE, FLHRS/I Road King Custom (2004), FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide (2004), FLHTC/I Electra Glide Classic (2004), FLHT/I Electra Glide Standard (2004), FLTRI Road Glide (2004), FLHRCI Road King Classic (2004), FLHR/I Road King (2004).
2005 Harley Davidson Touring Service Repair Manual & Electrical Diagnostics Manual For: FLHRS/FLHRSI Road King Custom (2005) FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide (2005), FLHTC/FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic (2005), FLHT/FLHTI Electra Glide Standard (2005), FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide (2005), FLTRI Road Glide (2005), FLHRCI Road King Classic (2005), FLHR/FLHRI Road King (2005), 2005 H-D Touring Electrical Diagnostic Manual (800+ pages), 2005 FLT Police Models Service Manual Supplement and 2005 FLHTCSE 2 Model Service Manual Supplement.
2006 Harley Davidson Touring Motorcycle Service Manual for: 2006 FLHX Street Glide, 2006 FLHT Electra Glide Standard, 2006 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic, 2006 FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 2006 FLTR Road 2006 Glide, FLTRI Road Glide.
2007 Harley Davidson Touring Service Repair Manual & Electrical Diagnostics Manual For: (2007) FLHT Electra Glide Standard (2007), FLHR Road King (2007), FLHTC Electra Glide Classic (2007), FLHRS Road King Custom (2007), FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide (2007), FLHRC Road King Classic (2007), FLTR Road Glide (2007), FLHX Street Glide (2007).
2008 Harley Davidson Touring Motorcycle Factory Service Manual for: FLHT Electra Glide Standard, FLHR Road King, FLHTC Electra Glide Classic, FLHRC Road King Classic, FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide, FLHTCU ANV 105th Anniversary Ultra Classic Electra Glide, FLHRC ANV 105th Anniversary Road King Classic, FLTR Road Glide, FLHX Street Glide, 2008 FLT Police Models Service Manual Supplement, 2008 FLHTCUSE 3 Model Service Manual Supplement.
2009 Harley Davidson Touring Motorcycle Factory Service Manual for: 2009 FLHT Electra Glide, 2009 FLHTC/U Ultra Classic*Electra Glide with Side Car, 09 FLTR Road Glide, 09 FLHX Street Glide, 09 FLHR Road King Shrine, FLHRC Road King classic, FLHTC Electra Glide Classic.
1986-2003 Harley Davidson Sportster Motorcycle Service Reapir Manual for: XL & XLH models, including XLH883, XL883R, XLH1100, XL1200, XLH1200 (883/1100/1200), Custom, Sportster Deluxe, Hugger, Custom and Sport model years 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003.
2005 H-D Sportster XL Service Manual & 2005 H-D Sportster XL Electrical Diagnostics Manual for: 2005 Harley-Davidson XL 1200C Sportster 1200 Custom, 2005 Harley-Davidson XL 1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster, 2005 Harley-Davidson XL 883C Sportster 883 Custom, 2005 Harley-Davidson XL 883 Sportster 883, 2005 Harley-Davidson XL Sportster 883L, 2005 Harley-Davidson XL883R Sportster (XL883, XL883L, 883R, XL883C, XL1200C, XL1200R, XL1200).
2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster Motorcycle Factory Service Manual for: 2006 XL 883 Sportster, 2006 XL883, 2006 XL 883L 883 Low, 2006 XL 883C Sportster 883C Custom , XL 883R Sportster 883R, XL 1200C Sportster 1200 Custom, XL 1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster, XL 1200L Sportster 1200 Low.
2007 H-D Sportster XL Service Manual & 2007 Harley Davidson Electrical Diagnostics Manual for Harley Models: 2007 XL SPORTSTER 883 (XL883), 2007 XL SPORTSTER 883L (883-L), 2007 XL SPORTSTER 883R (883-R), 2007 XL SPORTSTER 1200L (1200-L), 2007 XL SPORTSTER 1200 N (1200N), 2007 XL SPORTSTER 1200 R (1200R), 2007 XL SPORTSTER 883C/XL 1200C, 2007 XL SPORTSTER 50 motorcycles.
2008 Harley Davidson Sportster Motorcycle Factory Service Manual for: 2008 XL 883 Sportster, 2008 XL 883C Sportster, 2008 XL 883L Sportster, XL 1200L Sportster, XL 1200R Sportster, XL 1200N Sportster, Harley Davidson XL 1200C Sportster, XL 1200C Sportster Custom 105th Anniversary Edition. 08 Harley Custom, 08 Harley Nightster, 08 Roadster, Sportster Low.
2001 Dyna Service manual, Diagnostics manual & Supplement manual application: 2001 "01" Harley Davidson, Dyna Wide Glide (FXDWG), 2001 "01" HD Dyna Super Glide (FXD), 2001 "01" H-D Dyna Super Glide Sport (FXDX), 2001 "01" H-D Dyna Low Rider (FXDL), 2001 "01" H-D CONV (FXDS), 2001 "01" H-D Dyna Super Glide T-Sport (FXDXT) & FXDP Police model motorcycles.
2002 Dyna Service manual, Diagnostics manual & Supplement manual application: 2002 "02" Harley Davidson, Dyna Wide Glide (FXDWG), 2002 "02" HD Dyna Super Glide (FXD), 2002 "02" H-D Dyna Super Glide Sport (FXDX), 2002 "02" H-D Dyna Low Rider (FXDL), 2002 "02" H-D CONV (FXDS), 2002 "02" H-D Dyna Super Glide T-Sport (FXDXT) & 2002 "02" FXDP Police model motorcycles.
2004 Harley Service manual, Diagnostics manual & Supplement manual application: 2004 "04" Harley Davidson, 2004 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Wide Glide FXDWG/FXDWG, 2004 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Low Rider FXDL, 2004 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Super Glide Custom FXDC, 2004 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX, 2004 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Super Glide FXD/FXDI model motorcycles.
2006 Harley Dyna FXD Service Repair Manual & 2006 Dyna FXD Electrical Diagnostics Manual For: 2006 Harley-Davidson FXD/I Dyna Super Glide, 2006 Harley-Davidson FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom, 2006 Harley-Davidson FXDI35 Dyna 35th Anniversary Super Glide, 2006 Harley-Davidson FXDBI Dyna Street Bob, 2006 Harley-Davidson FXDLI Dyna Low Rider, 2006 Harley-Davidson FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide.
2007 Harley-Davidson Dyna Motorcycle Factory Service Manual for: FXD Dyna Super Glide, FXDB Dyna Street Bob, FXDL Dyna Low Rider, 2007 Harley-Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom, 2007 H-D FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide, 2007 H-D Dyna FXDSE Screamin' Eagle Dyna Service Supplement Motorcycles.
2008 Harley Davidson Dyna FXD motorcycle service manual are: FXDWG ANV 105th Anniversary Dyna Wide Glide (2008), FXDF Dyna Fat Bob (2008), FXD Dyna Super Glide (2008), FXDB Dyna Street Bob (2008), FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom (2008), FXDL Dyna Low Rider (2008), FXDC ANV 105th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide Custom ( 2008).
1985-1990 Softail Service Manual Application: 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990 Harley Davidson (H-D, HD) FXSB (Low Rider, LowRider), FXEF (Fat Bob, FatBob) , FXWG (Wide Glide), FXST (Softail Stardard), FXSTC (Softail Custom), FLST (Heritage Softail) , FXSTS (Softail Springer), FLSTC (Heritage Softail Classic), FLSTF (Fat Boy), 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 H-D motorcycle models.
1991-1992 H-D Harley Davidson Softail Service Manual Application: FLSTC (Heritage Softail Classic), FLSTF (Fat Boy), FXSTC (Softail Custom ), FXSTS (Softail Springer).
2001 Service Repair Manual Applictation: This Softail Service Manual covers all 2001 Harley-Davidson FLSTS Heritage Springer, 2001 Harley-Davidson FXSTS Springer Softail, 2001 Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic, 2001 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy, 2001 Harley-Davidson FXSTB Night, 2001 Harley-Davidson FXST Softail Standard, 2001 Harley-Davidson FXSTD Softail Deuce Motorcycles.
2002 Softail Service manual & Diagnostics manual application: 2002 "02" H-D (HD) Harley-Davidson FXST/FXSTI Softail Standard, 2002 Harley-Davidson FXSTB/FXSTBI Night Train, 2002 Harley-Davidson FXSTS/FXSTSI Springer Softail, 2002 Harley-Davidson FLSTF/FLSTFI Fat Boy, 2002 Harley-Davidson FXSTD/FXSTDI Softail Deuce, 02 Harley-Davidson FLSTS/FLSTSI Heritage Springer, 02 Harley-Davidson FLSTC/FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic model motorcycles.
2004 Softail Service Manual, Supplement Manual & Diagnostics Manual application: - 2004 H-D (HD) Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC/FLSTCIM, 2004 Harley-Davidson Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC, 2004 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe FLSTN/FLSTNI, 2004 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/FLSTFI, 2004 Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce FXSTD/FXSTDI, 2004 Harley-Davidson Softail Springer Softail FXSTS, 2004 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train FXSTB, 2004 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard FXST, 2004 Harley-Davidson FLSTFI Fat Boy, 2004 Harley Davidson Softail FLSTDSE2 model motorcycles.
2005 Softail Service Manual, Supplement Manual & Diagnostics Manual application: - 20005 H-D (HD) Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC, 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe FLSTN/FLSTNI, 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/FLSTFI, 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce FXSTD/FXSTDI, 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Springer Softail FXSTS, 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train FXSTB, 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard FXST, 2005 Harley-Davidson FLSTFI Fat Boy, 2005 Harley Davidson Softail FLSTFSE model motorcycles.
2006 Softail Service Manual Application: 2006 (06) FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic, 2006 (06) FXSTS Springer Softail, 2006 (06) FXSTD Softail Deuce, 2006 (06) FLSTN Softail Deluxe , 2006 (06) FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic , 2006 (06) FLSTF H-D Fat Boy , 2006 (06) FXSTB Softail Night Train , 2006 (06) FXST Softail Standard & 2006 (06)FLST Heritage Softail motorcycle including both EFI & Carburetor models.
2007 Harley Davidson Softail Motorcycle Service Manual for : 2007 FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic, 2007 FLSTF Fat Boy, 2007 FLSTN Softail Deluxe, 2007 FXST Softail Standard, 2007 FXSTB Night Train, 2007 FXSTC Softail Custom & 2007 FXSTD Softail Deuce.
2008 Harley Davidson Softail Motorcycle Factory Service Manual & 2008 H-D Softail Electrical Diagnostics Manual for: 2008 Softail FXCW Rocker, 2008 Softail FXCWC Rocker C, 2008 Softail FLSTC Heritage Classic, 08 Sfotail FLSTC ANV 105th Anniversary Heritage Classic, 08 Softail FLSTF Fat Boy, 2008 Softail FLSTSB Cross Bones, 08 Softail FLSTN Deluxe, 08 FXSTB Night Train, 08 FXSTC Custom, 08 FXSTC ANV 105th Anniversary Custom.
The following is not a repair procedure, for correct information on service and repair to your bike you must select year and model download link above.
1. See Figure 8-76. Remove nut and washer (4) and lift console (5) from fuel tank.
2. Position clean shop rags on fuel tank and flip console over to expose underside.
3. Depress connector tab and disconnect 12-place harness connector (2)  from speedometer under console.
4. Unscrew the rubber boot from the odometer reset switch (6) on the left side of the console.
5. Remove the odometer reset switch from hole in console.
6. See Figure 8-77. Pry between three tabs and speedometer with a screwdriver to raise and release back clamp from speedometer. Remove back clamp from speedometer.
7. See Figure 8-76. Remove speedometer from console.
8. Remove gasket (3) from speedometer.
1. See Figure 8-76. Install gasket (3) to speedometer.
2. Position speedometer in console (5).
3. See Figure 8-77. Press on back clamp (3) until three tabs engage on back of speedometer.
4. See Figure 8-76. Insert odometer reset switch (6) through hole in console and install rubber boot.
5. Connect 12-place connector (2)  to speedometer under console.
6. Remove shop rags. Attach console to fuel tank with nut and washer (4). Tighten to 14-18 ft lbs (19.0-24.4 Nm).
7. Test speedometer for proper operation.
VEHICLE SPEED SENSOR:
The speedometer speed sensor is a hall effect sensor that takes readings off 4th gear in the transmission. The speedometer speed sensor is located on the transmission just behind the transmission top cover.
1. Remove seat.
To prevent accidental vehicle start-up, which could cause death or serious injury, disconnect negative (-) battery cable before proceeding. (00048a)
2. Disconnect negative battery cable.
3. See Figure 8-80. Follow removal instructions under 8.4 ELECTRICAL PANEL to gain access to the 3-place speedometer sensor connector . Detach connector.
4. See Figure 8-81. Remove sensor mounting bolt and lift sensor from crankcase.
Before removing sensor wire, carefully note wire routing. It is a good idea to lay the new sensor wire next to the old wire and remove and replace the wires together, one cable strap at a time, to ensure proper routing.
1. See Figure 8-81. Install sensor into transmission case using mounting bolt. Tighten bolt to 84-108 in-lbs (9.5-12.2 Nm).
2. See Figure 8-80. Mate connector halves and attach 3- place connector  to t-stud on frame. Complete installation instructions under 8.4 ELECTRICAL PANEL.
3. Connect negative battery cable.
After installing seat, pull upward on front of seat to be sure it is in locked position. While riding, a loose seat can shift causing loss of control, which could result in death or serious injury. (00070a)
4. Install seat.
2. Connector 
4. Nut and washer @ 14-18 ft-lbs (19.0-24.4 Nm)
6. Reset switch
7. Back clamp
SPEEDOMETER SELF DIAGNOSTICS
The speedometer is capable of displaying and clearing speedometer, TSM/TSSM, and ICM/ECM diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) (diagnostic mode).
For a quick check of speedometer function, a “wow” test can be performed. Press and hold odometer reset switch then turn ignition switch ON. Release reset switch. See Figure 2-8. Background lighting should illuminate, speedometer needle should sweep its full range of motion, and indicator lamps [battery, security, low fuel (EFI models) check engine and cruise] should illuminate. Some lamps may illuminate even though they do not apply to the vehicle. For example, the cruise lamp may illuminate although this feature does not apply to Softail models.
If speedometer fails “wow” test, check for battery, ground, ignition, speedometer reset switch and accessory wiring to speedometer. If any feature in the speedometer is non-functional, see 2.2 INITIAL DIAGNOSTIC CHECK: SPEEDOMETER. Diagnostic Notes Use of speedometer self diagnostics assumes that the DIGITAL TECHNICIAN (Part No. HD-44750) is not available. The reference numbers below correlate with the circled numbers in the Speedometer Self Diagnostics (chart).
1. To exit diagnostic mode, turn ignition switch OFF.
2. On Softail models with an accessory tachometer, “no rsp” will be displayed during speedometer self diagnostics if tachometer module is chosen because accessory tachometer does not utilize the serial bus.
3. To clear DTCs for selected module, press speedometer reset switch for more than 5 seconds when code is displayed. This procedure will clear all DTCs for selected module.
NOTE: Some icons may illuminate during “wow” test though the icon has no functionality on that vehicle. The speedometer consists of a speedometer display and several icons. The icons include: check engine, security, battery, and low fuel (EFI only). Reset Switch See Figure 2-12. Pressing the odometer reset switch provides the following capabilities:
●Change the odometer display between mileage, trip A and trip B values (press and immediately release).
● Reset an individual trip odometer (press and hold 2-3 seconds).
● Gain access to the diagnostic mode, clear diagnostic trouble codes and exit diagnostic mode. See 2.3 SPEEDOMETER SELF DIAGNOSTICS.
● Display odometer while key is OFF. Press and hold reset switch while key is OFF and odometer mileage will be displayed.
● On models with dual scale speedometers, toggle between miles/kilometers on odometer and trip odometer display. To toggle display, turn key ON. Press and hold reset switch while odometer is displayed. Release switch when change is noted. (If reset switch is held while trip odometer is displayed, trip odometer will reset.)
SPEEDOMETER THEORY OF OPERATION
The speedometer consists of a vehicle speed sensor, ICM/ECM, odometer reset switch and the speedometer. The vehicle speed sensor is mounted on the right side of transmission case below the starter. The sensor circuitry is that of a Hall-Effect sensor that is triggered by the gear teeth of 4th gear on the transmission mainshaft.
The output from the sensor is a series of pulses that are interpreted by ICM/ECM circuitry, converted into serial data inside the ICM/ECM then sent to the speedometer to control the position of the speedometer needle and the liquid crystal (LCD) odometer display. The vehicle speed serial data is also transmitted to the TSM/TSSM for turn signal cancellation. The odometer mileage is permanently stored and will not be lost when electrical power is turned off or disconnected. The odometer reset switch allows switching between the odometer, trip odometer A and trip odometer B displays.
To zero the trip odometer, have the desired trip odometer display visible, press and keep the reset switch depressed. The trip odometer mileage will be displayed for 2-3 seconds and then the trip mileage will return to zero miles. The odometer can display six numbers to indicate a maximum of 999999 miles/kilometers. The trip odometers can display six numbers with a tenth of a mile accuracy for a maximum of 99999.9 miles/kilometers.
BREAKOUT BOX: SPEEDOMETER
The BREAKOUT BOX (Part No. HD-42682) and INSTRUMENT HARNESS ADAPTERS (Part No. HD-46601) connect to the speedometer connector . Used in conjunction with a digital volt/ohmmeter (DVOM), it allows circuit diagnosis of wiring harness and connections without having to probe with sharp objects
NOTE: See wiring diagrams for speedometer terminal functions.
1. See Figure 2-13. Bend back the external latches slightly and remove connector [39B].
2. Connect Harness Adapters (HD-46601) to connectors [39A] and [39B].
3. Attach connectors from Breakout Box to Harness Adapters.
1. Detach connectors from Breakout Box to Harness Adapters.
2. See Figure 2-13. Detach Harness Adapters from connectors [39A] and [39B].
3. Install connector [39B] to speedometer.
Speedometer Operates Erratically
1. Contaminated speedometer sensor (remove sensor and clean off metal particles).
2. Loose connections.
Additional searches for Harley H-D (HD) Speedometers and Speedometer Parts:
- HARLEY DAVIDSON SPEEDOMETER FOR 1994 SPORTSTER
- HARLEY DAVIDSON SPEEDOMETER CONTROL CABLE - FL'S & FX'S
- CHROME MINI 2:1 SPEEDOMETER FOR HARLEY BIG TWINS & XL
- HARLEY DAVIDSON SPEEDOMETER KIT - XL'S
- HARLEY SPEEDOMETER RESET KNOB 67122-58 BY CS
- HARLEY SPEEDOMETER BACKCLAMP
- SPEEDOMETER SPEEDO FLAME 2240:60 FOR HARLEY SOFTAIL FL
- HARLEY MID USA MINI ELECTRONIC SPEEDOMETER 2 5/8"
- CHROME SPEEDOMETER VISOR FITS HARLEY TOURING SOFTAIL
- HARLEY SPEEDOMETER SPEEDO ROAD KING SOFTAIL DYNA 04-06
- NEW 2:1 SPEEDOMETER IN KILOMETERS FOR BIG TWIN HARLEYS
- Black Digital Speedometer and Tach for Harley
- 1 7/8" DIGITAL SPEEDO SPEEDOMETER HARLEY BOBBER CHOPPER
- RETRO-FIT KIT# 67418-99 TO FIT 1995-1998
- Harley Digital Speedometer Tachometer Sportster Dyna
- V-Twin Speedometer Harley Davidson FLH 39-0326 67004-62
- 1998 sportster speedometer
- HARLEY DAVIDSON CHROME SPEEDOMETER COVER
- Harley Davidson Sportster speedometer housing & riser
- LOW RIDER SPEEDOMETER
- Auto Meter Pro-Cycle 19340 Speedometer Harley Metric
- FLAME 120 mph SPEEDOMETER 1:1 Ratio FL-FX 68-83~Harley
- DAKOTA DIGITAL OVAL SPEEDOMETER GAUGE HARLEY MCL-5400
Speedometer, Speedometers for Harley Davidson H-D (HD) Model Years 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09